Everything You Need to Know About Korean Skincare for Men
The best Korean skincare brands are not limited only to women. Traditionally, men have kept their skincare routine simple, but now they should re-evaluate how they care for their largest organ. While the yearning for healthier, younger-looking skin is universal, skin types are not. No more dipping into your precious stocks – it is time for men to use skincare that is best suited to their skin types.
Demystifying Skincare for Men
There are significant differences between men and women’s skin:
- Men’s skin tends to be slightly thicker than women’s skin,
- They have naturally higher levels of collagen,
- Testosterone ups the production of oil, and
- Shaving effectively exfoliates the facial skin of clean-shaven men.
However, the elements of a beneficial skincare routine are the same. Products need to be chosen according to men’s skin type:
- Sensitive skin may sting after using products
- Normal skin is clear and not sensitive
- Dry skin is flaky, itchy, or rough
- Oily skin is shiny and greasy
- Combination skin is dry in some areas and oily in others.
The Korean Solution
Because men do not generally wear makeup, the Korean philosophy of “skin first” is a perfect match. Korean skincare products are ideally suited to men as they result from scrupulous research and ingenious development to offer a diverse range from which to choose. Using nature-inspired ingredients, Korean skincare for men benefits specific concerns, be it acne, anti-ageing, dryness, oiliness, pigmentation, ruddiness or sensitivity.
The men under your roof may quaff at the idea of ten steps, in which case the customisable skincare products containing targeted formulations and dynamic ingredients can be used to cover all your bases.